The highlights of this Bulletin include:
- Be prepared for new auto-enrolment changes
- Steady ahead - the second Budget of 2017
- Refresh your New Year resolutions
- Time to update your life insurance?
- Asset allocation in a world of rising inflation
- Investing for children - not just for Christmas
- Planning for long term care
We hope you find it useful and interesting.
If you have any questions about the contents of this bulletin or how any aspects of your tax and financial planning may be affected by recent changes, please get in touch with us to discuss them.
The information regarding taxation is based on our understanding of law, HM Revenue & Customs practice and current legislation, which may be altered and depends on the individual financial circumstances of the investor. The value of investments may fall as well as rise.