The highlights of this Bulletin include:
- Does a pension beat property?
- Finding income in a tricky savings climate
- LISA reappears afer a summer redesign
- Is your family financially protected?
- What is a £5,000 a year pension worth?
- Two wrongs and a right - tax evasion, avoidance and planning
We hope you find it useful and interesting.
If you have any questions about the bulletin’s contents or how any aspects of your tax and financial planning may be affected by recent changes, please get in touch with us to discuss them.
The information regarding taxation is based on our understanding of law, HM Revenue & Customs practice and current legislation, which may be altered and depends on the individual financial circumstances of the investor. The value of investments may fall as well as rise.