The highlights of this Bulletin include:
- The rewards of regular saving
- Planning for the 100-year life
- The child benefit tax trap
- Ringing the changes of the new tax year
- Self-employed pensions boost
- Just in case - protecting against income cuts
- Know your investment mind
- Landlords losing interest from April
We hope you find it useful and interesting.
If you have any questions about the contents of this bulletin or how any aspects of your tax and financial planning may be affected by recent changes, please get in touch with us to discuss them.
The information regarding taxation is based on our understanding of law, HM Revenue & Customs practice and current legislation, which may be altered and depends on the individual financial circumstances of the investor. The value of investments may fall as well as rise.