The highlights of this Bulletin include:
- How much is enough for pension contributions?
- Dividends riding high, but...
- Pensions and divorce - not just about the split
- Balancing the school fees equation
- New headaches for landlords
- If it looks too good to be true...
- NSI changes
We hope you find it useful and interesting.
If you have any questions about the contents of this bulletin or how any aspects of your tax and financial planning may be affected by recent changes, please get in touch with us to discuss them.
The information regarding taxation is based on our understanding of law, HM Revenue & Customs practice and current legislation, which may be altered and depends on the individual financial circumstances of the investor. The value of investments may fall as well as rise.