The highlights of this Bulletin include:
- The lasting power of peace of mind
- Simplifying IHT rules?
- Future-proofing your finances
- Mind the insurance gender gap
- Taking the long view on your investments
- Homing in on capital gains
- Time for a university fees shake-up?
- Workplace pensions - good start but not enough
- Goodbye, Help to Buy ISA...
We hope you find it useful and interesting.
If you have any questions about the contents of this bulletin or how any aspects of your tax and financial planning may be affected by recent changes, please get in touch with us to discuss them.
The information regarding taxation is based on our understanding of law, HM Revenue & Customs practice and current legislation, which may be altered and depends on the individual financial circumstances of the investor. The value of investments may fall as well as rise.