The highlights of this Bulletin include:
- Pros and cons of joint finances
- Rule changes on VCTs and EISs
- Reduced protection for mortgage payments
- The FSCS safety net
- The range of Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- UK dividends yields
- Interest rates
- Tax thresholds and inflation
- Pension scams and cold calling
We hope you find it useful and interesting.
If you have any questions about the contents of this bulletin or how any aspects of your tax and financial planning may be affected by recent changes, please get in touch with us to discuss them.
The information regarding taxation is based on our understanding of law, HM Revenue & Customs practice and current legislation, which may be altered and depends on the individual financial circumstances of the investor. The value of investments may fall as well as rise.