The highlights of this Bulletin include
- A new world - managing the Covid-19 pandemic
- Lessons from 5 years of pensions flexibility
- Shifts in the savings landscape
- The 40% overdraft challenge
- Budget 2020 - a Budget for strange days
- National Living Wage v the new State Pension
- Too generous by half?
- Overcoming the gender pensions gap
- Key capital gains tax changes for 2020/21
We hope you find it useful and interesting.
If you have any questions about the contents of this bulletin or how any aspects of your tax and financial planning may be affected by recent changes, please get in touch with us to discuss them.
The information regarding taxation is based on our understanding of law, HM Revenue & Customs practice and current legislation, which may be altered and depends on the individual financial circumstances of the investor. The value of investments may fall as well as rise.